Apple iPhone 5


There aren't all that many differences between the iPhone 5 and its predecessor, the 4S. The main difference is that the iPhone 5 features 4G LTE, which is blazing fast, if I do say so myself. Also a difference that most people will notices, the screen size has been increased and is now 4 inches. With the iPhone 4S, many people were having issues with the glass back breaking, so with the iPhone 5, Apple decided to take care of this and made the back aluminum. Some other minor differences are that the ram has been increased to 1 GB and the processor is slightly faster, as well as the graphics. Other than that, everything is essentially the same. Read some user reviews below and feel free to add your own in the comments.

"I recently purchased the iPhone 5 by Apple. The iPhone 5 is slimmer than its previous versions. The difference in weight is significant and noteworthy. By being slimmer and lighter it makes it easier to take photos or type with a single hand. Therefore, I am able to text/search on the go without having to stop what I am doing. The exterior of the iPhone 5 is very sleek and sharp looking. I chose the black version of the phone because I felt as though it looked better with the black screen background but the white is nice as well. Besides being slimmer and lighter weight, this iPhone has a larger screen which makes video viewing so much more pleasurable. I find myself watching videos on the iPhone 5 much more frequently than with my previous device. One big "con" was the switch to the Lightening power connector. What is positive about the Lightening connector is that it is small, sleek, and easy to use since there is no need to fidget with which side plugs in face up (it works on either side). What is negative is that no other wires that i had previously purchased works with my phone, I have to carry more wires to work since I have other Apple devices that do not use the Lightening connector, also getting these connectors made for the iPhone 5 can be a tedious tasks. In terms of processing speeds, the iPhone 5 is extremely fast. I use many applications and I never feel as though my phone gets stuck on any screen or slow in any way. You can also see that the processor is super fast when taking pictures. I can continuously take picture after picture without having any lag in between shots. This is great when trying to capture moments quickly. A feature that still needs some work in my opinion is Siri. There are many instances where I speak extremely clearly and no matter how many times I try, Siri gets it wrong. I get a much better response when voice searching in my Google searches. Another feature of the phone and updated iOS 6 software was the Passport feature. I have yet been able to utilize this in any productive way. It seems to be a little pointless to me but I just may be missing the point of Passport completely. Instead, I just download the apps that better suit my needs. The App Store that is available for the iPhone 5 is superb. There are so many different applications from entertaining, social, to productive that the phone can keep you occupied all day. The iPhone 5 has become an integral tool in my life, it makes my life easier. It allows me to stay in touch with friends from all over the world by using the various communications apps available. I am able to remain up to date with news, traffic, weather all in the palm of my hand. It is an extremely reliable product that does not freeze or slow down, which was my biggest gripe with all of my previous cell phones. I know that anything I need to get done or find out, I can do so at any time. The availability of LTE on the iPhone 5 makes a significant difference on app performance and internet searching. I get faster results consistently. Overall, it is a sleek phone that is super fast, that works all the time and makes my life easier!"

"I currently own the iPhone 5 the 16GB Black/slate model by Apple. I love this phone so much, and it’s probably the best phone I’ve purchased in a while. I’ve owned both the Blackberry Curve and Android Evo in the past, and none of those compare to the iPhone 5. The iPhone 5 has made many changes from its previous models, starting with the screen size. While Apple didn’t change much about the screen resolution from the iPhone 4s to the iPhone 5, the new longer screen adds to the ease of use and handling of the phone. As a female even I thought the previous models of the iPhone were too small. The phone is also very light in the hands, and much lighter than previous models. I have the black iPhone 5 model, which is a slate metal like color and is very good looking to the eyes. But I must warn you please be aware when purchasing the black color iPhone 5 because it’s prone to scratches if it’s dropped. I think it scratches easily because it is made out a metal type material, so you might want to also purchase a case along with it. The operating system the iPhone 5 comes with is iOS 6 and it is very good also. One is always aware of the possible bugs a new phone OS can come with. But I have yet to encounter any bugs with the new operating system. I love the notification bar, and the ability to tweet directly from the notification bar. They have also made some changes to Siri, which is Apple’s automated voice command. She now seems more reliable and efficient, also providing quick responses to questions. One feature apple is trying to implement is the Cloud. Which is a storage feature if you want to be able to access your pictures, music, and movies from multiple devices. Multiple apple devices I should add. I am an owner of a Mac, iPad, and iPhone so it works for me. But if you don’t own multiple Apple devices, the cloud on your iPhone is pointless. The camera on the iPhone 5 is also amazing. Just like previous models the iPhone 5 offers a 8 megapixel HD camera and the pictures are truly HD. The video feature also offers HD video and now on the iPhone 5 you can record a video and take a picture while you are recording a video, so you never miss a moment. Also another feature the iPhone 5 offers is the panoramic picture feature. This feature allows you to take a picture of something wide, such as a long group of people without having to tell them to move in. It’s really an amazing feature, but it’s not easily accessed. You must hit the options button when you’re in the camera to access it. Also like I mentioned in the previous paragraph you about the cloud, the camera utilizes this feature called photo stream. So every time you take a picture it’s saved twice, once in your camera roll and the other is your photo stream so you can access your picture from other Apple devices."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

You are not allowed to publish or copy any of the content on this website to any other website or location on the Internet unless you are given written permission to do so.