LG 420G

The LG 420G flip phone, yes, we said it, flip phone, is a device with about as few features you could imaging, but sometimes all you really need is calling and messaging, and if that's the case, then this is the phone for you. It does have a 1.3 MP camera and is supposedly mobile web capable, but that is about all you get aside from basic calling and messaging features. Below we've included a user review, but hit us up in the comments and tell us what you think.

"This is the phone I have I have had for about two years. It is a Trac phone LG 420 G, it is a good phone. The style is clam shell, which is what I wanted because I don’t really like the touch screen type because of the fragility of the thing and the phones that are straight with no cover which was the first cell phone that I ever had and I was constantly making what I and other call “pocket calls”. This phone I have now has been through the ringer, and I do mean ringer. I washed it one time and dried it out and the thing still works fine. It stores many pictures I think 100 or so, my girlfriend and another at work all of us have this same LG 420 Trac phone and one day realized that hey look at this we all have the LG the irony was we three were the markdown team for the store. This phone is rugged, I am an outdoors man and have had it in some pretty harsh climates. From blistering heat in the upper 90’s to exstream cold in the teens, so I know that this is the phone for me. I have had no problems connection to other parties whether it be long distance across the states from east to west or across town, the reception is great. When I got the phone I got it on sale for ten dollars, yes ten. Now here’s the really really good thing about it. When reup on my minutes I get double so for sixty I get one hundred and twenty. Now that good service, and I switched from a similar phone to this phone and wanted to keep my same number. No problem, I called Trac phone and they put it right through. I had to get a new sim card at the time and they sent it right away. I use the text feature quite alot which take only thirty seconds a text message so I can extend one hundred and twenty minutes for aloooong time. In fact I got a card for Christmas and had forgot about the extra sixty minutes and was like look honey they gave me an extra sixty minutes. As I was reminded about the double time I was pleased that I had this phone and there's not too much more I could ask from it. I work setting up rock and roll shows and theater and have recorded some of the music from the loud rock and roll and it done a real good job at that too. O and another thing is that it charges quick in about thirty minutes and will hold the charge for days at a time. Depending on use of course. It has a power saving mode which I usually keep it on most of the time. But even when I have it full on It stays charged up for a pretty long time. So all in all it was a good buy and has lasted for a couple of years now and I don’t plan on buying another anytime soon. I can’t speak for all of the Trac phones but this one is tops in my book."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

You are not allowed to publish or copy any of the content on this website to any other website or location on the Internet unless you are given written permission to do so.