LG T-Mobile myTouch


LG's attempt at the myTouch was a lower-end device, which is really what the myTouch has become. The device has a 3.8 inch display with a resolution of 480x800, and it is AMOLED. The device does support dual channel HSDPA on T-Mobile's network, so you'll get some blazing fast 42Mbps speeds. Unfortunately the device only has a 1 GHz processor and 512 MB of ram, so you might not be able to get much use from those speeds. Hit up the user review below and share your own comments too.

"I have had my LG E739 "MY Touch" for about 6 months now and I feel its a perfect time for me to review it as I have had a sufficient amount of time to really understand all the positives and negatives of this phone. Considering the LG MY Touch is my first smart phone, my expectations weren't as high as say an IPhone user. Right off the bat, I loved the ease of navigation as well as the preloaded apps that made it super easy to setup to my liking. Down the line I did realize that the only two things that really bothered me was the camera quality and lack of compatibility for multiple languages. The camera has no flash capability, so the shot and lighting has to be just right in order to get a decent picture. The digital zoom on the camera is not so great either, I recommend when taking a picture, get close to the object rather than trying to use the zoom feature because it will come out too grainy. It doesn't bother me too much though because I know that its a phone first, camera second (or third, or fourth, depending on ones priority) but if you're really into taking good quality photos then this might not be for you. With the language issue, I really wish it came with Arabic text equipped. The texts I can do without, because if I really needed to text in Arabic I found an app to aid with that. The main annoyance is when I browse through websites with Arabic text, and the words are just jumbled up and it takes a while to read even one sentence and then I quickly lose interest and just continue what I read trying to read on my PC. Again, its a phone first, but with the expectations we have in technology today, I was a little disappointed to say the least. I would say that if I wasn't under a 2 year contract and was short on cash I probably would've returned the My Touch and just gotten an IPhone, but when I calm down, I just learn to appreciate the features it does offer and what an amazing resource this phone can be in times of need. I do also feel though that the it could be a little faster as response times go, and this was after taking a look and feel of friends and family's Iphone's. The phone can hang sometimes if you have too many apps running, but it does offer an application manager where you can stop the processes of apps you are currently not using so that it can improve response and performance times for the apps that are being utilized. At the end of the day it gets the job done. I don't use the phone for many social media outlets, mostly talking, texts, and the occasional game. I don't think I would repurchase the same brand when it does come time for me to upgrade, but I will have had a great run with this phone."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

You are not allowed to publish or copy any of the content on this website to any other website or location on the Internet unless you are given written permission to do so.