Just Got My Windows Phone


I just got my Windows Phone, and it is pretty amazing. First, let's start with a little bit of my background. My first smartphone operating system was Symbian, and let's admit it; Symbian is pretty bad. After that I used several BlackBerry devices for awhile, after which I was on Android for a very short amount of time. Then we arrive at the present.

Why did I choose Windows Phone? Well, for one, it looks really cool. I like trying new things, and I felt like taking a chance and going for a Windows Phone. Since I am on T-Mobile, I didn't really have that many options for Windows Phone. I chose the HTC HD7 over the HTC Radar 4G mainly because of the larger screen. The specifications of the two devices aren't that different, so I went with my gut instinct and went with the HTC HD7.

My first impression; Windows Phone is an entirely new experience. You can't compare Windows Phone to any other smartphone experience because it was built from the ground up as an entirely new platform. If you have ever used an iPhone or an Android device, or any other smartphone for that matter, Windows Phone will be a completely new experience for you. For now, I love Windows Phone, but we'll just have to wait and see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

You are not allowed to publish or copy any of the content on this website to any other website or location on the Internet unless you are given written permission to do so.