Apple iPhone 4S


By now we all really know what the iPhone is about, and the experience itself doesn't really change all that much from version to version of the device. The iPhone 4S is notable in that it features the revolutionary Retina display, as well as the fact that the camera has been improved to an 8MP. The external design is also notably different with a glass back. Siri is also included, and other than that everything else is pretty much the same. 3G speeds have also been improved slightly, and Apple has decided to market this as "4G." Feel free to read the included user reviews below and add your own opinion in the comments. 

"I am a very proud owner of Apple's iPhone 4S. I really enjoy this phone and everything that it has to offer. One of the things that I like the most is that I can have just about everything I need at my fingertips; I have all my contacts, my music, pictures, videos. It is very easy get and keep all of this very organized. It also links me to social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. It even allows me to play games like Bike Race or Temple Run. I never really played games on my phone before getting an iPhone because I thought it was boring but on the iPhone 4S you can play with and against friends which makes it much more fun. This phone can keep me connected and entertained. I work a lot with photography and video so the fact that that Apple's iPhone 4S has a top of the line camera lens both on the back of the camera and on the front, as well as an extremely clear screen help me take and edit my pictures and videos with ease. The screen is great because it is very important to be able to see all of the details. One of the only cons that I can think of in regards to this phone is that the screen seems to be very breakable, I have not had this happen personally but I know a lot of people who have the infamous spider web. So in order to protect my screen I have to use a large case, which adds bulk to the very streamlined phone. I wish that it were more durable in this respect. The battery life on this phone is phenomenal, it can last up to 7 hours if you are not connected to the Internet but even if you are connected to the Internet it lasts a long time. Not only does it last a long time, but also it charges very quickly as well. In addition to having my iPhone, I also have a Macbook Pro and the two have the ability to sync seamlessly. I have the ability to manage all of my music, contacts, calendars, and pictures on either device and see the changes on the other. This was something that no other phone on the market was able to offer. I also really love how easy it is to use. From the moment I picked it up I felt as if I had been using it for years. The home button brings you to the home screen from where ever you are, the volume controls are easily within reach on the side, and the charging port and headphone jack are easily accessible. One of the other cool features right on the side of the phone is the ability to put it in silent mode without having to go through any of the menus. Lastly, I think that this would be a great phone for just about anyone. It is very user friendly; it opens up a whole world of apps and music that you can play. It is one of the cool products to use. I have never met anyone that regretted his or her purchase of Apple’s iPhone 4S."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

You are not allowed to publish or copy any of the content on this website to any other website or location on the Internet unless you are given written permission to do so.